Super Easy Orange Cake
This orange cake recipe is perfect for a beginner. All it takes is a few minutes with little mess!
Simple and super easy
Impress your family with this moist orange flavoured cake.
- 3 eggs
- 70ml oil
- 100g sugar
- 1 whole seedless orange cut into pieces with the skin on
- 250g self-raising flour
- Place the eggs, oil, sugar & orange into a blender. Blend until smooth and all combined.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and add the flour. Mix until just well combined – don’t over mix.
- Pour into a greased and floured loave pan. Its best to use a 23x13cm baking pan.
- Place into a 170-degree preheated oven for 40min – or until it is fully cooked.
- Remove from oven, place onto a wire cooling rack or board to cool.
- Slice and enjoy!