Kids Honey Bread
This Easy Bread Recipe is perfect to make with kids.
With just a hint of honey, it is sure to become a favourite!
Everyone who tastes delicious honey bread always asks for the recipe.
- 10g active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cup milk, warm 110 to 115 degrees
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Dissolve one package of yeast into a bowl of the warmed milk. Next add the honey, melted butter, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add 3 cups of flour and mix with hands until a soft dough forms. Use additional flour for dusting.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and begin kneading for about 10 minutes.
- When you are done kneading, place the dough in a greased bowl and cover it. Place the bowl in a warm place so it can rise and double. This will take about an hour.
- Next, punch down the dough and place it in a greased loaf pan. Cover the dough and place in a warm place for another 30 minutes until it rises and doubles.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 375 degrees. You may need to cover the top with foil if it gets too brown. Remove from pan when done and allow to cool.