Easy Kids Playdough
Easy to make playdough – get the whole family involved and make your own playdough.
Fun to make playdough, fun to play with, too!
Once you’ve made this quick and easy playdough for kids, playing with it will keep them busy for hours.
- 4 cups of flour
- 1/2 cups salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water food colouring
*Wear gloves when kneading colour into dough
- Place your flour into a large mixing bowl, add the salt
- Add your water & oil
- Mix it all together with a spoon until it comes together to form a ball
- Use your hands to gently squish it together
- Empty it out onto a flat surface kneading it gently to form a soft dough
- Roll it into a sausage shape and cut 4 even pieces or as many pieces you need for the amount of different coulers you want to make
- Roll the dough pieces into balls
- Put on your gloves! Its about to get messy
- Press your finger into the centre of each ball – and add your food coulering into the hole
- Squash the colour into the dough and need it until the couler is absorbed an thoroughly mixed.
- If your dough becomes too sticky add a bit of flour