Easy DIY Dessert Treats – No Bake Cake Recipes and More
From Cake to Yoghurt Pops, these tried and tested quick recipes all have something great in common – they require no baking.
No bake cake recipes everyone loves!
These quick recipes have come in handy on more than one occasion. They’re versatile, super easy and you’ll keep using them over and over.
Watch the video to see how to make:
- No Bake Monster Cookie Ice Box Cake
- Fried Ice Cream in Cinnamon Rolls (see substitute below) *
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Poppers
- Oreo Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
- Yoghurt Pops
- Banana Split Bar
- Kit Kat Fudge Cake
* The cinnamon roll bought pastry is hard to find and can be substituted a batter coating for the fried ice cream balls. Here’w the recipe:
FRIED ICE CREAM BALLS
- 2 L vanilla ice-cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1½ cups fine dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 5 cups deep-frying oil
- Make 6 large scoops of ice-cream. Return to the freezer.
- Make a thick batter of egg, flour and water. Coat ice-cream balls with the batter, then roll in the breadcrumbs and coconut to coat thickly. Return to the freezer to freeze for several days.
- Heat the oil to moderately hot. Slide in one ice-cream ball at a time to cook for a few seconds until the surface is golden. Remove and serve at once with caramel topping or fresh fruit.